The jury decided Saberr, WPA and Healthy Workers are the three finalists making the biggest positive impact on the mental and physical health at work.
Februari 13, 2020 the challenge 'The Furure of Healthy Work' was opened in Amsterdam during WorkPlace Day 2020. Smart WorkPlace NL, The Next Web, Menzis, Royal HaskoningDHV, Strukton Worksphere, TOPdesk and SAS initiated the challenge when insurance company Menzis started its 'healthy work' campaign. 77 Organisations from 16 countries registered to partipate in the challenge. Five key areas for creating healthy workplaces were identified:
- employee wellbeing
- employee engagement
- people analytics
- office space efficiency
- smart buildings
The jury invited nine nominees to pitch their solution:
- Saberr (focused on leadership and teams)
- Rungway (focused on engagement)
- Emooter (focused on wellbeing)
- FitSit (focused on sitting ergonomically correct)
- Work & People Analytics (focused on work processes)
- Beringar (focused on smart rooms)
- Healthy Workers (focused on improving the physical work environment)
- OCTO (focused on building analytics)
- 4tiitoo (focused on facilitating computer/user interacting)
Saberr, WPA and Healthy Workers were selected for the finals. An intensive collaboration with the jury members is now taking place to select the winner of the challenge. The winner will be announced at an event this fall.
The challenge is managed by Smart WorkPlace International partner The Next Web. More information about the challenge and TNW can be found HERE.