SWPi Founding Partners ideally want to be leading workplace innovation, want to proactively help preserve Earth and practise a holistic, smart and circular approach to workplace management. As Founding Partner you endorse the SWPi Work&Earth vision and promote a partnership to your peers, clients and providers. Your organisation will be rewarded a unique position in our network.
A Founding Partnership includes:
- Promoting your Expert, logo, graphics, views and articles in our publications.
- Promoting your organisation as a Founding Partner of ‘The Work&Earth Partnership’
- Our designated SWPi-consultant working with your organisation on the agreed focus.
- Connecting your organisation with potential peers, staff, clients, and providers.
- Delivering knowledge, innovations, strategies and projects matching the agreed focus.
- Sending 100 copies of the printed magazine on your behalf to your network.
- A pdf-copy of our annual research report ‘SWPi Guide’ plus a private online workshop.
- Co-creation of our annual program.
- One free entrance to one thematic webinar and our annual conference.
- Free sponsorship of a tailor made session for max 20 selected participants.
- Free use of our SWPi-logo.
- Two online Partner-meetings per year.
Partnerships are available per region and include a designated SWPi-consultant for x hours per week:
A. NL, Belgium, D, UK, CH, and Italy (4 hrs/pw)
B. As A. plus USA and AUS (8 hrs/pw)
C. As B. plus Spain, Portugal and LatAm (12 hrs/pw).
D. Global (24 hrs/pw).
To frame our focus you select a combination of preferred themes, regions, countries and services. We make you an offer tailored to your needs.
Additional hours are required for help with project-based recruitment or workplace design, specific research, tailored thematic online or printed magazines, tenders and inspirational trips for small groups.
The two-year Founding Partnership agreements start October 1, 2020. Collaboration starts July 1. Allowing for 3 months of free collaboration to set our focus, do research and start publishing online.
We are member of IFMA (23.000 members), GWA, FMN, Xing, LinkedIn (10.000 connections) and Instagram.
Visit www.SmartWP.nl for a list of current partners and experts in The Netherlands. On request we can introduce you to references or deliver earlier research reports and publications.
Please fill out this form to show your interest in a Work&Earth Partnership.
Smart WorkPlace International handles your personal information with great care. Please read our Privacy Statement.