SWPi Partners ideally want to be leading workplace innovation and FMBIM developments, want to proactively help preserve Earth and practise a holistic, smart and circular approach to workplace management. As Founding Partner of SWPi you endorse the Work&Earth vision and promote a partnership to your peers, clients and providers. Your organisation will be rewarded a unique position in our network.
An SWPi Partnership includes:
- Promoting your Expert, logo, graphics, views and articles in our publications.
- Promoting your organisation as a Founding Partner of ‘The Work&Earth Partnership’
- Our designated SWPi-consultant working with your organisation on the agreed focus.
- Connecting your organisation with potential peers, staff, clients, and providers.
- Delivering knowledge, innovations, strategies and projects matching the agreed focus.
- Sending 100 copies of the printed magazine on your behalf to your network.
- A pdf-copy of our annual research report ‘SWPi Guide’ plus a private online workshop.
- Co-creation of our annual program.
- One free entrance to one thematic webinar and our annual conference.
- Free sponsorship of a tailor made session for max 20 selected participants.
- Free use of our SWPi-logo.
- Two online Partner-meetings per year.
Partnerships start January 1, 2021, are available per zone and include a designated SWPi-consultant for x hours per week. Prices per zone:
A. NL, Belgium, D, UK, CH, and Italy (4 hrs/pw): € 25K p/y or € 6K per country with a minimum of two.
B. As A. plus USA and AUS (8 hrs/pw): €50K or €6K per country with a minimum of four.
C. As B. plus Spain, Portugal and LatAm (12 hrs/pw): €75K or € 6K per country with a minimum of eight.
D. Global (24 hrs/pw).: € 100K or €6K per country with a minimum of twelve.
To frame our focus you select a combination of preferred themes, zone/countries and services. If required we make you an offer tailored to your needs.
Additional hours are required for help with project-based recruitment or workplace design, specific research, tailored thematic online or printed magazines or events, tenders participation and organizing inspirational trips for small groups.
The two-year Partnership agreements start January 1, 2021. Collaboration starts when signed. Allowing for free of charge collaboration to set our focus, do research and start publishing online.
We are member of IFMA (23.000 members), GWA, FMN, Xing, LinkedIn (10.000 connections) and Instagram.
On request we can introduce you to NL Partners, references or deliver earlier research reports and publications.
Please fill out this form to show your interest in a Work&Earth Partnership.
Smart WorkPlace International handles your personal information with great care. Please read our Privacy Statement.